Friday, November 2, 2012

Pink Just like a pill

Pink Just like a pill

Type : mp3
Cast :
Year :
Genre :
Size : 4 MB
Tag :
Pink
Rating :







Description


Watch the video & listen to P!nk Just Like a Pill for free. Just Like a Pill appears on the album Greatest Hits... So Far!!!. "Just Like a Pill" is a pop-rock ...,I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me / I think I took too much / I'm crying here, what have you done? / I thought it would be fun / I can't stay on your life ...,I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me I think, I took too much I'm cryin' here, what have you done? I thought it would be fun I can't stay on your life ...,I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me / I think, I took too much / I'm cryin' here, what have you done? / I thought it would be fun /


Similar Post




Search Result



Just Like a Pill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Just Like a Pill" is a pop rock song by American singer Pink. It was written and produced by Dallas Austin and Pink for her second studio album Missundaztood. The ...

P!nk - Just Like A Pill - YouTube
Music video by P!nk performing Just Like A Pill. (C) 2001 Arista Records, Inc.

Just Like A Pill Lyrics - Pink
I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me I think I took too much I'm crying here, what have you done? I thought it would be fun I can't stay on your life support ...

PINK - JUST LIKE A PILL LYRICS
Lyrics to Just Like A Pill. Performed by Pink. I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me I think I took too much I'm crying here, what have you...

Pink - Just like a pill Lyrics - YouTube
Pink rocks! Regardless of what anyone says about her, she's a tough chick and she don't take any shit. Not to mention she's probably one of the better ...

Pink - Just Like A Pill - Video - Metacafe - Online Video ...
Cool music video by Pink.. Watch Video about Pink,Just Like A Pill,Music videos by Metacafe.com

PINK - JUST LIKE A PILL LYRICS
I'm lyin' here on the floor where you left me / I think, I took too much / I'm cryin' here, what have you done? / I thought it would be fun /


Synopsis




No comments:

Post a Comment