Friday, January 6, 2012

Travis McCoy feat Bruno Mars Billionaire

Travis McCoy feat Bruno Mars Billionaire

Type : mp3
Cast :
Year :
Genre :
Size : 7 MB
Tag :
Bruno Mars
Rating :







Description


[Bruno Mars] I wanna be a billionaire so Fuckin bad / Buy all of the things I never had / I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine / Smiling next to Oprah and the ...,Album: Lazarus Genre: Alternative Hip hop Lyrics by: Travis L. McCoy, Philip Lawrence, Peter Hernandez, Ari Levine Released: March, 2010 Support This A,Billionaire is the first single from Travie McCoy's upcoming first studio album Lazarus. The track features Bruno Mars, who was also recently featured in,This song is amazing, its nice to hear an artist as talented as Travie and Bruno Mars make a song about the things we as non-celebrities would wish for if we ...,Brand new solo single by Travis Lazarus McCoy featuring Bruno Mars for his upcoming debut solo album Lazarus. The album is expected in store on 8 June 2010,Travie McCoy lyrics - Billionaire (feat. Bruno Mars): oh every time i close my eyes, (what chu see what chu see bro?), i see my name in shining lights, (uh huh), ahh ...,Lyrics of Billionaire Feat. Bruno Mars Travie McCoy. Bruno Mars I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad Buy all of the things I never had I wanna be on the cover ...,For more music visit: http://musicplaza.org[Bruno Mars]I wanna be a billionaire so fricking badBuy all of the things I never hadUh, I wanna be on. Watch ...,new single from Travie McCoy on his upcoming album LAZARUS. Meet Travie on tour, for details go to http://www.traviemccoy.com/ Get it now on iTunes @ http ...,Travis McCoy's music video for Billionaire featuring Bruno Mars from his album Lazarus. Available now on Decaydance. Fueled by Ramen.


Similar Post




Search Result



Travie McCoy: Billionaire ft. Bruno Mars [OFFICIAL VIDEO] - YouTube
Travis McCoy's music video for Billionaire featuring Bruno Mars from his album Lazarus. Available now on Decaydance. Fueled by Ramen.

Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars - "Billionaire" - YouTube
new single from Travie McCoy on his upcoming album LAZARUS. Meet Travie on tour, for details go to http://www.traviemccoy.com/ Get it now on iTunes @ http ...

Billionaire Lyrics - Travis McCoy Feat Bruno Mars - Video
For more music visit: http://musicplaza.org[Bruno Mars]I wanna be a billionaire so fricking badBuy all of the things I never hadUh, I wanna be on. Watch ...

Billionaire feat. Bruno Mars Travie McCoy Lyrics & Listen
Lyrics of Billionaire Feat. Bruno Mars Travie McCoy. Bruno Mars I wanna be a billionaire so frickin bad Buy all of the things I never had I wanna be on the cover ...

Travie McCoy - Billionaire (feat. Bruno Mars) Lyrics
Travie McCoy lyrics - Billionaire (feat. Bruno Mars): oh every time i close my eyes, (what chu see what chu see bro?), i see my name in shining lights, (uh huh), ahh ...

Billionaire Lyrics Travis McCoy ft Bruno Mars - GoBlog!Tainment.com -
Brand new solo single by Travis Lazarus McCoy featuring Bruno Mars for his upcoming debut solo album Lazarus. The album is expected in store on 8 June 2010

Travie McCoy Feat. Bruno Mars - "Billionaire" | The Smoking Section
This song is amazing, its nice to hear an artist as talented as Travie and Bruno Mars make a song about the things we as non-celebrities would wish for if we ...

Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars Billionaire Lyrics MP3 Song ...
Billionaire is the first single from Travie McCoy's upcoming first studio album Lazarus. The track features Bruno Mars, who was also recently featured in

Billionaire - Travie McCoy Feat. Bruno Mars
Album: Lazarus Genre: Alternative Hip hop Lyrics by: Travis L. McCoy, Philip Lawrence, Peter Hernandez, Ari Levine Released: March, 2010 Support This A

Travie McCoy Feat, Bruno Mars - Billionaire Lyrics
[Bruno Mars] I wanna be a billionaire so Fuckin bad / Buy all of the things I never had / I wanna be on the cover of Forbes magazine / Smiling next to Oprah and the ...


Synopsis




No comments:

Post a Comment