Thursday, July 29, 2010

Rihanna What s My Name ft Drake

Rihanna What s My Name ft Drake

Type : mp3
Cast :
Year :
Genre :
Size : 4 MB
Tag :
Rihanna
Rating :







Description


Yoooo everyobdy, Thought I'd be a good person and give you all another cover since you've all been such wonderful fans :)..... aaaand that was gay. hahaaa ...,Watch the video «Rihanna // What's My Name? ft. Drake» uploaded by AROBAISE on Dailymotion.,Watch the music video for Rihanna's single What's My Name? featuring Drake and more new music videos on Slack-Time.,Lyrics of Whats My Name Rihanna Ft. Drake [Rihanna] Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name,The definitive moment on Rihanna's underrated Rated R ended up being the dancehall-flavored pop hit "Rude Boy", a song that had more in common with Rihanna's big-room ...,"What's My Name?" is a song recorded by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna, for her fifth studio album Loud (2010). Featuring guest vocals from Canadian rapper Drake ...,Watch the music video for What's My Name? by Rihanna ft. Drake and more new Pop and R&B/Soul videos on VEVO.,Rihanna - What's My Name? ft. Drake. 379,050 likes · 19,166 talking about this. Robyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988), known by her stage name, Rihanna, is a ...,What's My Name by Rihanna featuring Drake, Music Lyrics and Video What's My Name? is the second single by R&B singer Rihanna, taken from her fifth studio,Music video by Rihanna ft. Drake performing What's My Name. YouTube.


Similar Post




Search Result



Rihanna - What's My Name? ft. Drake - YouTube
Music video by Rihanna ft. Drake performing What's My Name. YouTube.

Rihanna ft. Drake - Whats My Name Lyrics and Video
What's My Name by Rihanna featuring Drake, Music Lyrics and Video What's My Name? is the second single by R&B singer Rihanna, taken from her fifth studio

Rihanna - What's My Name? ft. Drake | Facebook
Rihanna - What's My Name? ft. Drake. 379,050 likes · 19,166 talking about this. Robyn Rihanna Fenty (born February 20, 1988), known by her stage name, Rihanna, is a ...

What's My Name? - Rihanna ft. Drake - New Music Videos, Premieres ...
Watch the music video for What's My Name? by Rihanna ft. Drake and more new Pop and R&B/Soul videos on VEVO.

What's My Name? (Rihanna song) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"What's My Name?" is a song recorded by Barbadian recording artist Rihanna, for her fifth studio album Loud (2010). Featuring guest vocals from Canadian rapper Drake ...

Rihanna: "What's My Name" [ft. Drake] | Tracks | Pitchfork
The definitive moment on Rihanna's underrated Rated R ended up being the dancehall-flavored pop hit "Rude Boy", a song that had more in common with Rihanna's big-room ...

Whats My Name Rihanna Ft. Drake Lyrics & Listen
Lyrics of Whats My Name Rihanna Ft. Drake [Rihanna] Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name Ooh na na, whats my name

What's My Name? by Rihanna ft Drake music video | Slack-Time
Watch the music video for Rihanna's single What's My Name? featuring Drake and more new music videos on Slack-Time.

Rihanna // What's My Name? ft. Drake - Video Dailymotion
Watch the video «Rihanna // What's My Name? ft. Drake» uploaded by AROBAISE on Dailymotion.

Rihanna - What's My Name ft. Drake - YouTube
Yoooo everyobdy, Thought I'd be a good person and give you all another cover since you've all been such wonderful fans :)..... aaaand that was gay. hahaaa ...


Synopsis




No comments:

Post a Comment