Friday, March 26, 2010

someone like you adele (sorry soar throat today)

someone like you adele (sorry soar throat today)

Type : mp3
Cast :
Year :
Genre :
Size : 30 MB
Tag : Adele
Rating :







Description


(Us Weekly shared exclusive photos of the "Someone Like You" crooner packing on the PDA ... The chart-topping star is still on the mend from throat surgery in ...,Are you ready for a new Adele album? I'm sorry, that's a stupid question. That's like asking, "Are you going to finish your dessert sampler?",With her two albums and the first two singles from 21, "Rolling in the Deep" and "Someone Like You", ... Following the throat microsurgery, ...,After reports that Adele cancelled shows and is about to undergo possibly voice-saving surgery on her throat, the UK songstress has come to the US for surgery today.,People are suggesting she has a gastric band instead of the throat surgery so why would she have a rider based ... people like you are just shallow and ...,if you get sick repeatedly like that you should talk to your doctor about getting them taken out. ... Soar throat with burning like swallowing sensation?,... i know many of you would have travelled to cardiff today for the show. im so so ... to do with my throat before. im sure lots of you feel like this ...,This is me singing Adele's 'Hiding My Heart' I filmed this with a really bad soar throat and cough so sorry if it doesn't sound too good.,I read all your messages and threads from time to time and you crack me up x) it seems like you pass 21 on and want people to hear it and its because of that that ...,This is not my best singing, my voice kept going in and out, and i had a soar throat, sorry!:)


Similar Post




Search Result



someone like you - adele (cover) - YouTube
This is not my best singing, my voice kept going in and out, and i had a soar throat, sorry!:)

ADELE: Home
I read all your messages and threads from time to time and you crack me up x) it seems like you pass 21 on and want people to hear it and its because of that that ...

Cover Of 'Hiding My Heart' By Adele - Sang by Charly Clark - YouTube
This is me singing Adele's 'Hiding My Heart' I filmed this with a really bad soar throat and cough so sorry if it doesn't sound too good.

ADELE: I'm Still Not Well Enough
... i know many of you would have travelled to cardiff today for the show. im so so ... to do with my throat before. im sure lots of you feel like this ...

Soar Throat? - Yahoo! Answers
if you get sick repeatedly like that you should talk to your doctor about getting them taken out. ... Soar throat with burning like swallowing sensation?

Adele throat surgery recovery: Singer appears to have lost weight ...
People are suggesting she has a gastric band instead of the throat surgery so why would she have a rider based ... people like you are just shallow and ...

Adele Goes Into Surgery Today--Uses Steven Tyler's Surgeon - Adele
After reports that Adele cancelled shows and is about to undergo possibly voice-saving surgery on her throat, the UK songstress has come to the US for surgery today.

Adele - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
With her two albums and the first two singles from 21, "Rolling in the Deep" and "Someone Like You", ... Following the throat microsurgery, ...

Adele - Absolute Radio
Are you ready for a new Adele album? I'm sorry, that's a stupid question. That's like asking, "Are you going to finish your dessert sampler?"

Adele's Boyfriend Is Married, Has a Daughter, 5 - Yahoo! TV
(Us Weekly shared exclusive photos of the "Someone Like You" crooner packing on the PDA ... The chart-topping star is still on the mend from throat surgery in ...


Synopsis




No comments:

Post a Comment